The new CT-Series, built on the Ford Transit chassis, offers a better fuel economy and a maximum visibility with the newly designed more-view window. Also, the larger aisle increases room for better passenger comfort.
Features and benefits
Superior fuel economy and performancE
- Narrow body width
- Responsive power
- Low-end acceleration & high-end efficiency (6-speed automatic transmission)
- Aerodynamic design
- Better view of the loading zone
- Heavy-gauge steel side impact barriers
- In-cab capless fuel filler
Built to last structure
- One-piece galvanized steel roof bows
- Aluminum side body panels
Contemporary bus design
- Stylish and ergonomic driver zone with easy access to controls
- Accessible wiring and electrical compartment
- Accessible engine compartment
The CT-Series delivers exceptional safety and stability, making this bus an excellent choice for your special needs applications. This bus is ready to be equipped with a variety of options to suit the needs of any passenger.
Smooth operating, ADA-compliant wheelchair lifts from suppliers including Braun and Ricon are available for any of Micro Bird’s buses.
WHEELCHAIR SECUREMENT SYSTEMS
Our Slide N’Click and floor pocket anchorages offer safe and secure transport for special needs passengers
For up to 17 passengers
|CT-SERIES & CTS-Series|
|Exterior length overall||273”|
|Exterior width overall||86”|
|Exterior height overall||106”|
|Interior width at hip||82”|
|Interior height at center line||74”|
|Engine||3,7L V6 / 3,2L I5 DIESEL|
|Transmission||6-SPEED AOD W/ SELECTSHIFT|
|GVWR||9500# – 10360#|
A variety of seat plans and configurations are available, including track seating and special needs options, offering our customers optimal flexibility to meet specific passenger needs.
Because of our high quality body standards, Micro Bird Commercial’s buses all come with a among the best warranties in the industry.
For a period of five (5) years/160,000 kilometers or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first from date of delivery of the vehicle to the original user, Micro Bird Inc. warrants the:
- Body structure (those structural metal components welded or riveted together forming floor, side walls, roof, front and rear sections) to be free from defects in structural integrity (i.e. breakage or cracking) including rust-through.
For a period of one (1) year/20,000 kilometers or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first from date of delivery of the vehicle to the original user, Micro Bird Inc. warrants the:
- Parts on a Micro Bird other than chassis parts.
- Accessories, or components, except those having their own separate warranty, and/or those accessories or components listed under the section exclusions.